Stephen was born in 1972 in Houston, Texas, and grew up primarily in the Woodlands/Conroe area north of Houston.
Stephen graduated cum laude and With Highest Distinction in Philosophy from the University of Dallas. While at University of Dallas, he also participated in the Rome Program and spent a semester studying at and traveling abroad from the school’s Rome campus then located in Vitinia, Italy.
Stephen went on to obtain a J. D. from the University of Texas School of Law and an M.B.A. from Texas Christian University, Neeley School of Business.Before joining the firm in 2004, Stephen worked in business development for a multi-national medical products company, and he later worked as in-house counsel for a Houston-based environmental services company. Stephen combines his litigation experience and business experience to better serve both business and litigation clients.
After three years of practicing law with the firm as an associate attorney, Stephen became a shareholder of the firm in January 2008.
- 2001, Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas.
- Texas Christian University – M.B.A. (1999)
- University of Texas School of Law – JD – Juris Doctor (1997)
- University of Dallas – BA – Bachelor of Arts (1994)
- Top Attorney – Fort Worth, Texas Magazine (2013-2019)
- Rising Star – Texas Super Lawyers (2011-2012)
- Attorney and Shareholder – Loe, Warren, Hibbs & Lawrence, P.C. (2019 – Present)
- Attorney and Shareholder – Loe, Warren, Rosenfield, Kaitcer, Hibbs, Windsor & Lawrence, P.C. (2004 – 2018)
- Attorney – Law Offices of Stephanie Foster, P.C. (2003 – 2004)
- Attorney – The GNI Group, Inc. (2001 – 2002)
- College of the State Bar of Texas – Fellow (2017 – Present)
- Federal Bar Association (Northern District of Texas chapter) – Member (2005 – Present)
- State Bar of Texas – Member (2001 – Present)
- Tarrant County Bar Association – Member (2003 – Present)
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association – Member (2003 – Present)
- College of the State Bar of Texas – Member (2008 – 2016)
- Houston, Texas, August 3, 1972